Dec 16, 2010

Today is a great day for the perfect Eat-At-Your-Desk Snack.

Oh, my god, I have so much work to do, I have exiled myself to Soho, where, armed with nothing but a huge box of tissues because I have a runny nose, and a $40 Canal Street space heater because its freezing in here, I have chained myself to the computer. I will meet deadlines. I need food.
I love Gourmet Garage, one block away. (This does not mean I want it one floor below me. Really.)
So I put together the perfect snack, lunch, or breakfast from my staples. Sometime we can debate if this is the easiest or the most difficult snack to have. And let's not bring "local" into the debate at this particular moment. Or Kidneys.
One Slice "Balthazar Pain de Seigel" (exactly what it says on the Garage Label)
One slice ripe Saint Andre or Explorateur cheese
Five ripe raspberries.

Toast bread. Spread cheese. Smoosh raspberries.
Pour Sumtra.
Get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome! Please Share Your Thoughts: